Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 A Walk To Remember
I want to have a boyfriend like Landon Carter in A walk to remember..

Someone that won’t be afraid to be with me in front of everybody ..

Someone that learn something just to make me happy…

Someone that won’t be afraid to talk with my parents about our relationship ..

Someone that if I think of him only good things come outta my mind ..

Someone that will stay with me in all my moments: good or bad ..

With this little someone especial is with whom I want to marry when I grow up ..

And be happy for the rest of my life ..

Labels:

"A Walk To Remember" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 @11:38 AM | 5 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from