crazy little thing called LOVE.
Just finished this movie called CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE.
Actually , it's a Thai Movie and i think hindi sya pinalabas dito sa pinas kaya konti lang
ung may alam bout this.
A story about a girl named "Nam" na hindi masyadong kagandahan, ugly duckling kumbaga. May secret crush kay "Shone" na sobrang gwapo , popular at pinag-aagawan ng girls sa school kabilang na si "Nam"..
Dahil sa tulong na din ng friends nya , nagtransform sya from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan .. AS IN BEAUTIFUL. :)
Nagkagusto sa kanya ung bestfriend ni "Shone" at pinagpromise nya si "Shone" na wag daw sya magkagusto kay "Nam".
Gusto ko ‘yung positive vibe ng movie dahil naging inspirasyon ni Nam si Shone para i-improve ang sarili at pataasin ang grades n’ya.
Nakarelate ako sa movie lalo na dun sa part na nagpaalam si "Nam" para mag.CR pero ang totoo, dumaan lang sya dun sa room nila "Shone".. SO HIGHSCHOOL ! IT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES. :)
Natouch ako sa notebook/scrapbook ni "Shone".
Dun nalaman na gusto nya din si "Nam" kahit nung hindi pa sya kagandahan.
Naiyak ako sa part na sinabi ni "Nam" ung feelings nya kay "Shone".
Sana lang may part2 kasi sobrang bitin talaga ung movie eh.
PERO THE BEST SYA! :)
❤ "crazy little thing called LOVE." was Posted On: Friday, February 25, 2011 @4:04 PM | 1 lovely comments ✿
Plug in your birthday and see what this chart says about you.
Hearts live through emotions and relationships. These are the children of the deck, often maintaining a youthful exuberance even into later years. The positive Heart is friendly and affectionate; the negative Heart is self-indulgent or flirtatious. Hearts excel in people-oriented careers. They make good nurses, teachers and counselors, as well as artists and musicians.
Clubs are creative and experience life through talking and learning. As the students of the deck, Clubs are curious, always thinking, and love to talk, read and teach. The positive Club is brilliant and well-informed; the negative Club can be a dishonest know-it-all. Great careers for Clubs include teaching, writing, law and journalism.
Diamonds are on the planet to clarify values. Diamonds like to spend money and like nice things. As the adults of the deck, Diamonds can’t stand being told what to do. Diamonds on a positive path are generous and philanthropic. The negative-minded Diamond can be greedy or miserly. Careers for the diamond person include banking, investing, politics, retail or merchandising, producing and big-business.
Spades are confident, strong-willed and wise. Even when they are young, Spades will often act more mature than their age. These are the workers of the deck. Spades are more interested in doing their jobs well than talking about them or becoming too emotionally involved with others. Spades can be stubborn and don’t like it when others try to control them. Spades find satisfaction in careers in construction (building), broadcasting and health care. And, as the symbol of “transformation,” Spades can also be successful in industries that deal with death or dying, and mysticism.
The “odd” (active) numbers represent a person who is restless, on the go, and thrives on change.The “even” (receptive) numbers are balanced and logical, attracting things andpeople to them.
Ace (One) is ambitious, active and driven. You are a self-starter who is excited to experience all that life has to offer. As a “One,” you may sometimes appear self-centered.
Two is sensitive, logical and comfortable in partnerships because you enjoy having someone to talk to, or bounce ideas off of. Avoid being insincere or becoming too dependent on the opinions of others.
Three is curious, restless and enjoys trying new things. You are extremely creative, so channel your gifts in a positive way to avoid worry and indecision.
Four is fortunate, organized and efficient. You are a hard-worker and good at bringing people and plans together. Avoid stubbornness or being small-minded.
Five is adventurous, restless, and hates routine or anything that limits your freedom. As a “people person,” you are comfortable around all kinds of personalities. Learn to commit.
Six is easygoing, peaceful and fair. You prefer to avoid confrontation, but won’t hesitate to stand up for what you believe in. Avoid stubbornness or falling into a rut.
Seven is the most mystical of all numbers. You have a mental sharpness that, when combined with your intuition (hunches), will serve you well. Have faith that you are being guided. Avoid being indifferent or skeptical.
Eight is the number of power and abundance. You enjoy attention and have special talents in the area of your suit (Hearts — charm; Clubs — knowledge; Diamonds — leadership; Spades — wisdom). Avoid power struggles.
Nine is intelligent and happiest when you give in and are willing to let go. Beware of being too overbearing, stingy or bullying.
10 is ambitious, capable and confident. You like to do things in a big way and may be obsessive or take on too much responsibility.
The “faces” are natural leaders who need to be respected. Even the Jacks, who may be less mature and serious than the King and Queen, need their talents to be recognized.
Jack is clever and playful. This youngest member of the royal family is creative and charming. There may be a tendency to stretch the truth or avoid responsibility.
Queen expresses power and leadership with compassion. Just as powerful as a King, you enjoy pleasing and taking care of others. Beware of being too demanding.
King is a natural leader. Authoritative, powerful, and wise, you prefer to do things your own way. Use caution when it comes to being too pushy or dismissive of others.
Joker is the wild card! A sneaky trickster who can take on the personality of any card in the deck, but most often acts like a Jack. Dec. 31 is the only day of the year that’s linked to the Joker. People born on this day cannot be read using this system.
❤ "randomness :)" was Posted On: Monday, February 21, 2011 @10:15 AM | 2 lovely comments ✿
The Greatest Irony of Love :
Loving the right person at the wrong time or having the wrong person when the time is right; finding out you love someone after that person walks out of your life. For some, they think that letting go is one way of expressing how much they love that person. Some are afraid to see the one they love being held by someone else. Most relationships tend to fail not because of the absence of love, but because love is always present. It’s just that one was being loved too much, and the other was being loved too little. Most often, we fall in love with the person we think we love, but to only discover that for them we are just for past times. While the one who truly loves us remains either your friend or a stranger.
When you think of your past love; you may view it as a failure; but when you find a new love, you view the past as a teacher. In the game of love, it doesn’t really matter who won or who lost. What’s important is that you know when to hold on and when to let go. You know that you love someone when you want him or her to be happy, even if their happiness means that you’re not apart of it. Everything happens for a reason and for its best. If the person you love doesn’t love you back, don’t be afraid to love someone else again, for you’ll never know unless you give it a try.
You’ll never truly love a person, unless you risk for their love; love strives in hurting. If you don’t get hurt, then you won’t learn how to love. Love doesn’t hurt all the time; though the hurting is there to test you, to help you grow. Don’t find love, let love find you; that’s why it’s called falling in love, because you don’t need to force yourself to love, you just fall. You cannot finish a book without closing the chapters. If you want to move on, then you have to leave the past as you turn the pages.
Love is not destroyed by a single failure or won by a single caress. But why is it that the greatest irony of love is letting go when you want to hold on, and holding on when you need to let go? You can never find the right person if you can never let it go of the wrong, but at the same time the moment you feel like letting go, you remember why you held on for so long. Sometimes you have to forget what you want and remember what you deserve.
To love is to risk rejection, to live is to risk dying and to hope is to risk failure. But risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing at all. To reach for another is to risk involvement, to expose your feelings is to expose your true self. To love is to risk not being loved in return.
How to define love: Fall but do not stumble. Be constant but not too persistent. Share and never be unfair. Understand and try not to demand. Hurt but never keep the pain.
Love is supposed to be the most wonderful feeling. It should inspire you and give you joy and strength. But sometimes the things that give you joy can also hurt you in the end. Loving people means giving them the freedom; whom they choose to be and where they choose to go. Loving someone means giving them the freedom to find their way, whether it leads towards you or away from you.
Love can be a painful risk. To love means that risk must be taken, no matter how scary or painful, for only then will you experience the fullness of humanity of what we call love. If you’re not ready to cry, if you’re not ready to take the risk and if you’re not ready to feel the pain, then you’re not ready to fall in love.
Labels: ♥ LOVE ♥
❤ "The Greatest Irony of Love :" was Posted On: Thursday, February 17, 2011 @10:00 AM | 1 lovely comments ✿
When do boys become men?
- When they learn not to hurt us.
- When they learn how fragile our hearts are.
- When they are afraid to push us too far.
- When they won’t even wrestle with us because we might get a bruise.
- When they really truly love us.
- When they leave a piece of them with us.
- When their heart is ours and they will never truly care about anyone else.
When do girls become women?
- When they realize when boys become men.
- When they figure out that they pushed away the only man they would ever care about.
- When they hold on tight to their man’s heart and never let go.
- When they give a piece of themselves to them.
- When they can never ever care about anyone the same way.
30 EXTRAORDINARY THINGS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.
1. A baby is taking it’s first few steps without falling.
2. Two people somewhere in the world, are falling in love.
3. Somewhere, someone is admiring a breathtaking sunrise, and somewhere else, a surreal sunset.
4. A soldier of sorts is diligently fighting the fight so you don’t have to.
5. Someone who suffered from a severe injury last year is back on their feet.
6. A small group of people are building something that will soon make the impossible possible.
7. Somewhere on Earth a double rainbow is stretched from one end of the horizon to the other.
8. One of the next Billboard-chart-topping musical artists is patiently rehearsing in her garage.
9. A piece of literature is being written that will eventually change your perspective on life.
10. A friend is helping a friend rise above thoughts of suicide.
11. People of various religious backgrounds are in temples, churches, mosques and other places of worship praying, wholeheartedly, for world peace.
12. An elderly couple is celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
13. Two best friends are laughing so hard that they aren’t even making any noise.
14. A firefighter is running into a burning building to rescue a perfect stranger.
15. Someone in your hometown genuinely wants to be your friend.
16. A new mom is lying in a hospital bed and holding her baby twins for the very first time.
17. Someone is taking a shower and singing happily at the top of their lungs.
18. There is someone out there who smiles when they think of a specific moment they once shared with you.
19. An alcoholic just celebrated one full year of sobriety.
20. Volunteers in major cities all over the world are working at homeless shelters caring for those who are less fortunate than themselves.
21. A high school athlete just broke their own personal record.
22. Two teenagers just received their very first kiss ever from each other.
23. Someone is hugging a friend who desperately needs it.
24. Someone just placed their spare change in the charity collection cup at the grocery store.
25. A small group of friends are sitting around a table sharing funny stories and cheerfully reminiscing about the good old days.
26. Honest people are working for various government entities to help protect your basic human rights and civil liberties.
27. An emergency room surgeon is in the middle of saving his patient’s life.
28. Someone is holding the door open for the person behind them.
29. Someone out there is missing you and looking forward to your next visit.
30. We are reminded that extraordinary things happen to ordinary people, and that there is beauty and wonder in everyday life.
THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD APPRECIATE LIFE. :)
❤ "30 EXTRAORDINARY THINGS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW." was Posted On: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 @10:38 PM | 1 lovely comments ✿
WHY BEiNG A GiRL iS THE BEST
* we can wear guys clothes. If they wear ours, they get funny looks.
* Our friends don’t say hello to us by punching us on the arm.
* Yeah, PMS sucks. but at least we have a good excuse to eat chocolate for a week.
* If we’re on a really big ship that happens to hit an iceberg, we’ll get lifeboats first.
* We get the bigger apartment on Friends.
* Girl talk. you know, how we just understand each other without having to explain stuff.
* We never have to stand in a urinal and have other girls stare at us.
* Dark circles under the eyes? a hickey? we can just cover them up with a little concealer.
* We don’t have to shave our faces.
* We can jump around a lot and shake our hair and it looks like we know how to dance.
* We get yummy chocolates and flowers from guys.
* That whole circumcision thing!
* When we get married, we get to keep our own name or choose the one that we like better.
* At least one girl always survives in horror flicks.
* We never have to wear tighty-whities.. or jock straps!
* Even if we are ugly, we have make up to fix it.
* We can take stuffed animals to bed no matter how old we are.
* Nose hair, ear hair, back hair - so not a problem for us.
* Slumber parties! guys just don`t know how much fun those are.
* That special bond we have with our moms-some day.
* We don`t feel the need to slap our teammates butt when she makes a good play.
* Nobody makes fun of us for liking the backstreet boys or n’sync. well, almost nobody.
* pick up lines. they`re not something we need to practice.
* We can get away with wearing platform shoes without looking goofy.
* We give really good advice.
* On tv shows we`re always the ones that have the coolest super powers.
* dollhouse, delias, XOXO, wetseal, abercrombie, etc.
* we can put cottonballs between our toes, paint our nails, and not feel the least bit silly.
* daria and lisa simpson are girls.
* bevis and butt-head aren`t.
* the coolest, sweetest songs and poems have been written about us.
* We don`t have to sit on our wallets.
* Our wallets have a place for change.
* It is entirely possible that we will marry Ashton Kutcher someday.
* Our lives do not revolve around ESPN or sports center.
* it`s not required that we learn how to spit when we`re young.
* We are called tomboys, boys are called girly.
* We have nicer handwriting than guys. well, it`s true.
* We don`t have to stuff boxers in our jeans.
* Girls with guy first names (like joey) sound cool, but it doesn`t work the other way around.
« Older posts | Newer posts»
❤ "WHY BEiNG A GiRL iS THE BEST" was Posted On: Thursday, February 03, 2011 @11:45 PM | 0 lovely comments ✿