Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 FAMOUS BREAK-UP LINES

1. I just realized that I don't want to be attached.
sagot: ok? staple remover gusto mo?

2. I'm confused, I need time to find myself.
sagot: eto World map, go find yourself!

3. We're too different for each other.
sagot: yeah right, kasi tao ako, hayop ka!!

4. You're too immature for me
sagot: oo na, gurang na nga gusto mo

5. kung talagang tayo, kahit san sulok ng mundo,
magtatagpo tayo.
sagot: never tayo magtatagpo, walang sulok ang mundo.
BILOG ITO BILOG!!

Labels:

"FAMOUS BREAK-UP LINES" was Posted On: Thursday, August 19, 2010 @4:57 PM | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from