1. Thou shall make gamit "make+pandiwa".
"Let's make pasok na to our class!"
"Come on na, we can't make hintay anymore!"
2. Thou shall make kalat "noh", "diba" and "eh" in your pangungusap.
"I don't like to make lakad in the baha nga, no?
Eh diba it's like, so eew, diba?"
"Eh as if you want naman also, diba?"
3. When making describe a whatever, always say "It's SO pang-uri!"
"It's so malaki, you know, and so mainit!"
"I know right? So sarap nga, eh!"
4. When you are lalaki, make parang punctuation "dude", "tsong" or "pare".
"Dude, ENGANAL is so hirap, pare."
"I know, tsong, I got bagsak nga in quiz one, eh."
5. Thou shall know you know? I know right!
"My bag is so bigat today, you know"
"I know, right! We have to make dala pa kasi the jumbo Physics book eh!"
6. Make gawa the plural of pangngalans like in English or Spanish.
"I have so many tigyawats, oh!"
7. Like, when you can make kaya, always use like. Like, I know right?
"Like, it's so init naman!"
"Yah! The aircon, it's like sira!"
8. Make yourself feel so galing by translating the last word of your sentence, you know, your pangungusap?
"Kakainis naman in the LRT"
How plenty tao, you know, people?"
"It's so tight nga there, eh, you know, masikip?"
9. Make gamit of plenty abbreviations, you know, daglat?
"Like, OMG! It's like traffic sa LRT"
"I know right? It's so kaka!"
10. Make gamit the pinakamaarte voice and pronunciation you have, so it's like much full effect!
"I'm like, making aral at the Arrhneo!"
"Me naman, I'm from Lazzahl!"