Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 1st day of december .

It’s the first day of the month and usually upon knowing that its December I got too excited for my most favorite season of all time, its Christmas!!! :))

I was so looking forward for this years Christmas even though we have family issues that is unsettled.


This is the first time that my father wouldn't be with us for the Holidays. :( I can’t help it but feel sad. I don’t have any reason to feel bad about God that he let it happens. I would be very ungrateful if I would be mad or something. I know whatever happens, its fate ..


I do not need any reason to be angry with GOD .

Labels: ,

"1st day of december ." was Posted On: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 @10:35 AM | 1 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from