Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 It's too late .

Boy: I miss you.

Girl: And so?

Boy: I really did.

Girl: K.

Boy: I'm sorry.

Girl: What for?

Boy: For ignoring your efforts to communicate with me.

Girl: Its OK. I got used to it, then I got tired, so I stopped trying and started forgetting.

Boy: I..

Boy: I...tried to forget about you, you see.

Girl: ....

Boy: Cause it tore me apart that we can never be...

Girl: its OK.

Boy: Why is it so OK?

Girl: I got used to days hoping you'd be back, but then you never did. I started facing reality, and started to get a move on.

Boy: Wait...am I too late?

Girl: Too late for what?

Boy: To court you?

Girl: :)) You know, I've always wanted to hear that from you. Back then, a year ago. But...I got used to only wishing for it..then realized it would never happen, so I stopped hoping.

Boy: I'm really sorry, but dont worry, this time, I will make your wishes come true. :))

Girl: Its my turn to say sorry. Time got into me. You've broken my heart already. I cant risk experiencing that again. :/ Thank you anyway. For communicating to me after a year of silence.

Labels:

"It's too late ." was Posted On: Thursday, November 11, 2010 @11:47 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from