Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I just want to talk to “You”.
To be honest I like talking to you, it doesn’t matter what we talk about because talking to you always makes my day better, whether it’s hearing about your day or just random conversations, it’s something that I enjoy because you’re someone special to me, you’re the one person I want to begin and end my days with. So I hope you stay and I hope you know how important you are to me. I want to be there for you when you feel like giving up, I want to hear your laughter and make you smile when you’re feeling sad. Just know that I care about you and I’m lucky to have you in my life.
"I just want to talk to “You”." was Posted On: Saturday, September 22, 2012 @12:10 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from