Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Thank You.

Thank you for the people who stayed by my side when i was hurt and sad . Some people think i’m crazy but i have been muted to recover these invisible wounds . These wounds i have been keeping to myself .

They told me to forget everything in the past and move on but how .. they’re all the same .. they’re no different .. but i’m thankful that they all tried . Sick and tired with the same results in every action .

Then again i tried to be optimistic throughout the day . I used the environment or what’s left to become happy . Then again , things can’t hurt you when they’re alone like me . So i stayed with them and gave them the care i rather need .


Labels:

"Thank You." was Posted On: Thursday, March 10, 2011 @10:37 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from