Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Romantic Movies
What if you had a second chance to find TRUE LOVE?

Last Saturday, I saw this wonderful romantic movie named "Letters To Juliet". I must admit that these days I am seeing a lot of romantic movies .. The gorgeous scenery, above average action, and simple story line are suited for those who like this romantic genre of movies .
The great thing about Letters To Juliet is that it examines the topic of love in its many forms. There's the friendship kind of love, the love for family, and the love of your life. Letters To Juliet has it all and much more: It's a heart-warming movie that tugs at the heartstrings simultaneously.

Here are my favorite line or quote in Letters To Juliet followed by my other favorite Romantic Movie based on the Novel of Nicholas Sparks. (One of my favorite Novelist and Screenwriter)

"If what you felt then was true love, then it's never too late. If it was true then, why wouldn't it be true now? You need only the courage to follow your heart."

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Loves is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."

"The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last."

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more."

Labels:

"Romantic Movies" was Posted On: Monday, October 18, 2010 @12:46 PM | 17 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from