Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL?
Since I began walking and talking, my parents always reminded me that I must study hard and go to school so someday I could be the person I wanna be.
So for obvious reasons, we go to school so we can have a better sight of our future, to have a better life, etc.
But putting that aside, it’s still fuzzy because no one really knows what the future holds. You might get two or three degrees but that won’t ensure your bright tomorrow.

I go to school because I want to learn, I want to be mentally prepared. I really don’t care about wealth and power. My dreams are just there to keep me focused. They serve as my goal. But then again, it’s not permanent. It’s not forever.
Next thing is, we go to school because it’s considered a must. When you’re educated, you’ll have better chances for higher job positions or manage your own business venture. So basically, the reason for going to school only becomes clear when we think of money and education.

Labels:

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL?" was Posted On: Friday, December 03, 2010 @11:41 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from