Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Empty

As I observe my daily routine, something strikes my mind. I’m lucky, lucky to be blessed, lucky to have a home, friends, and family but I get up every morning and go to bed every night with this feeling that something is missing, but I don’t know what and I don’t know why. All I know, is that this emptiness is just killing me and I can’t do anything; not even cry.

Each day, I ask God to mould me into a godly woman for when the time is right, an amazing, Jesus-loving man will walk into my life, or, he might already be in it but when the time is right, we will make that decision to spend the rest of our lives together, loving God. I’m praying for his heart everyday and I’m praying for his soul because he will be mine, and I will be his and we both will live to honour God together.


"Empty" was Posted On: Monday, May 16, 2011 @4:40 PM | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from