Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Do you ever wonder?

It's kind of messed up, isn't it? How all of a sudden, someone just wakes up and decides to never talk to you again. No reason. No explanation. No words said. They just leave you hanging like you never meant anything to them, and what hurts the most is how they made it look so easy.

Sometimes I wonder if I ever cross your mind. We may not talk as much as we used to or be as tight anymore, but I still care about you. Even though it seems like we both went our separate ways, I’m still waiting for the day we cross paths so we can catch up on small talk. All we seem to do now is walk right passed each other as if we never met. Occasionally we’ll say hi to each other, but that’s as far as it goes until we’re back to being strangers. And sometimes I purposely avoid making eye contact with you since there’s nothing left to look at. It’s not that I don’t notice you, I just can’t look at you the same way without realizing that things are never going to be the same again. If one day you decide to run back to me, I would have probably moved on already. And if you don’t, I hope you’re happy. You know what hurts more than someone you really care about hurt you? Having them hurt you without even realizing what they did in the first place.

Do you ever wonder?

I mean, about us. What happened? It was almost as if our relationship was a piece of paper that was crumpled up, thrown away, && forgotten. What might have happened if we didn’t crumple it up && throw it away? Maybe we would still be together. Maybe secretly we haven’t thrown it away yet. Maybe we’re saving it because we’re hoping maybe someday we can pull it out of our pockets && rekindle what we once had. Maybe it’s not even that we want it back, maybe it’s just that we don’t want to lose what we had. I wonder that a lot && I wonder if you wonder sometimes too.

Labels:

"Do you ever wonder?" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 @6:15 PM | 3 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from