Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 via mobile web
Someone broke into our house last night while we were sleeping .
When my brother woke up, he was looking for his iPHONE and ask my cousin to dialed his number.
My mother ask him when was the last time he used it and my brother said 'last night'.
I was actually taking a bath that time and after hearing their conversation, my heart beats faster and I immediately ask if my laptop was still there.
My brother said that when he woke up, he saw that our window was open.
He stole my laptop, my brother's iPHONE and one of his hard disk .. Good thing that he didn't stole my brother's DSLR and my digicam to think that it was all there together with the other gadgets that was being stolen.

I guess I'm not going to blog most of the time, and I'm pretty sure that I will not be able to visit your sites. I'm sorry! I'm using my cellphone for now.

WANTED : someone who can give me a laptop. LOL

Labels:

"via mobile web" was Posted On: Monday, April 04, 2011 @5:22 PM | 4 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from