Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 One day.

I want to spend a day with you where no one will ever interrupt us. I want to lay down on your lap with you touching my face and uttering sweet words that I wanna hear. I want the scene to be romantic but simple, romantic but peaceful. it will be like an enchanted dream came to reality.

I just want to spend a day with you. No worries, just fun. Starting early in the day, ending when the moon is at it’s peak. No plans, just what we want to do. If it’s walking around a park, or biking on the pier, as long as we are having fun. We can go to a restaurant to eat, or possibly have a surprise picnic. We could talk about anything. If we’re just catching up, joking around with each other, venting, or just enjoying the silence of the moment. Toward the end of the day, we can find somewhere to sit and enjoy the sunset as the stars pop into the sky, one by one, watching the moonrise.
"One day." was Posted On: Saturday, August 13, 2011 @7:38 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from