Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I DON'T EXPECT.

I’m not a complicated girlfriend. i don’t expect you to text me 24/7. i don’t expect you to call me everyday. i don’t expect you to put me in front of your boys. i don’t expect you to ditch all your girl best friends for me. i don’t expect you to surprise me with roses. i don’t expect you to buy me the world on my birthday. i don’t expect you to always agree with what i say. i don’t expect you to pay for everything. i don’t expect you to go out of your way and buy all the things that i mention i wanted. i don’t expect you to put me over your family. i don’t expect you to brag about me to all your friends.i don’t expect you to believe i’m the best girlfriend in the whole world. i don’t expect you to stop checking out other girls. i don’t expect you to never mention a hot girl in front of me. i don’t expect you to already know what i want. i don’t expect you to never be mad at me. i just expect you to be trustworthy, to trust me, to never take me for granted like i won’t take you for granted, to always be real with me, to keep equality between us, and to love me. that’s all.

"I DON'T EXPECT." was Posted On: Monday, July 18, 2011 @12:48 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from