Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I want to be with you.

I want to wake up in your room, in your bed. I want to wake up to that view in your window, the one that looks over everything below. I want to wake up in your arms, my skin pressed against yours. I want to shower in your bathroom and wash my face in your sink. I want to make you coffee and have toast with you. I want to read the morning paper with you and drive to work with you. I want to have our photo in a frame at the corner of my desk. I want to come home from work to you. I want to hold you and feel you and love you properly. I want to make dinner with you. I want to do the dishes and sort laundry with you. I want to get ready for bed with you. I want to fall asleep in your arms, and wake up to you and do everything all over again. I want to be with you.
"I want to be with you." was Posted On: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 @10:53 PM | 3 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from