Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 don't worry about me.

you absolutely destroyed me, did you know that? you broke my already-broken heart and you made me feel like nobody cares when the truth is so many people do. but you know what i just want to say thank you. i don’t regret meeting you, but i don’t wish you would magically come back into my life again. because i believe god gives us someone like this for a reason. someone who will hurt you a million times, someone who will leave you and not look back. but this person.. they will make you a better person in the end. you will come out stronger than ever before, and you will be happier without him than you were with him.

so here’s what i’m going to do. i’m going to stop dwelling. i’m going to stop watching the phone. i’m going to stop looking for you. i’m going to move on. i’m going to meet people. i’m going to live. i’m going to forget all the nights i spent wishing you were here. i’m going to forget the times that it was just us. i’m going to forget the things that shouldn’t have happened. i’m going to forget all the times i opened myself up to let you in, to only get hurt in return. i’m going to forget how i felt about you. instead, i’m going to subconsciously wait. if you really want me, if you miss me, if you can’t breathe without me, you’ll know. you’ll ring. you’ll text. you’ll visit. and if you drift, if you don’t call, if there’s no texts, if there’s no visits. i’ll know. i’ll know it was never meant to be. and i will continue moving on. and i’m going to walk tall. but in between everything i will forget, i won’t forget the lesson i’ve learned. i won’t forget the feeling of loving someone. i won’t forget the feeling of thinking i’m loved. and i will certainly not forget the hell i was put through to learn all this, to become a better person.
"don't worry about me." was Posted On: Thursday, November 10, 2011 @3:13 PM | 1 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from