Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Sing to me.


I don’t care whether your voice is hard to hear or outstanding. Just sing to me, I’ll listen. Your voice is my melody, & every time I hear a beat my heart skips to another rate. If you can’t express by telling me how you feel, then turn words into music. Drop words, let music speak. You don’t have to have a perfect voice, you don’t have to try your best to impress me by buying me tons of stuff or even take me out to a fancy dinner. All I need is your voice, your heart, & your undivided attention. Make me feel as if I’m living a dream, hearing your voice, feeling your melody, hearing all the words put into a song coming from your heart. That’s what I call music.

"Sing to me." was Posted On: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 @12:41 PM | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from