Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Sometimes, I just need to be alone.
It doesn’t mean something’s wrong, or I’m mad, or anything for that matter. Don’t assume something’s wrong, because I just need to think. I need time for myself every once in a while, y’know? I need time to think for myself, & make decisions I don’t want anybody influencing. When I’m alone, it’s usually because I need to think about everything that’s going on in my life. It’s a way for me to relax, & settle to the changes that might be happening. So please, just leave me alone.
"Sometimes, I just need to be alone." was Posted On: Thursday, November 24, 2011 @1:17 PM | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from