Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Happy birthday JESUS.
Thanks for always being there. Thanks for the gift of friends and family.
Thanks for every little thing. Thanks for accepting me for who I'am.
Thanks for showing me the feeling of being loved.
I don't ask for material gift, all I ask for is a gift of happiness.
Thanks for letting me know how wonderful life is.
Thanks for the love, care and all the blessings.




Merry Christmas EVERYONE! :)
"Happy birthday JESUS." was Posted On: Sunday, December 25, 2011 @12:42 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from