Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Back hugs

I think this is the sweetest hugs ever! Back hugs are more passionate than normal hugs. When a person hugs you from behind, it means that there is a strong connection between the two of you. Imagine that when you are doing something, the person you love will surprisingly hug you from the back and with a kiss on the cheeks or forehead. While he is hugging you, he will whisper to you saying, “You’re my only one. I will spend my lifetime with you”
"Back hugs" was Posted On: Thursday, February 16, 2012 @3:38 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from