Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Korean madness

I changed my lay-out, finally! It's been 3months since I updated my lay-out.
I really wanna do my own lay-out but I'm not really good at it so I decided to
search on the net instead .
I also changed my cbox smileys. Check it out.

It's kinda simple but i liked it because of it's korean letters on top of the lay-out.
I don't know how to read, speak korean but I'm looking forward to learn those stuff
soon. And I'm lovin' K-DRAMA's right now.
Thanks for the english sub.

I would like to apologize if I don't visit your blogs often.
But this time, I promise each and everyone of you that I'll hop on your sites when I'm not busy.


감사합니다 kamsahamnida

Labels: ,

"Korean madness" was Posted On: Friday, March 18, 2011 @8:54 PM | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from