Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I hope you're the one.

I wanna have one of those relationships where I know he/she is the one.

There are many relationships where we just go into without thinking that they might be the one. For once, I want to go into a relationship and just realize that they just might be the one. I don’t want to get hurt, nor do I want to be in a position where I’m willing to get myself hurt by having a relationship in which I know won’t work. Instead, I just want a relationship where I’ll know that they’re the one & just be with them forever.

"I hope you're the one." was Posted On: Monday, September 05, 2011 @3:19 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from