Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I wish I had someone.

I wonder what it’s like to have someone you can depend on. I’m jealous of those that have that someone in their life. Whether it be a best friend or a girlfriend or a parent. I wonder what it’s like to not be judged all the time for my actions and words, or how it feels to know that someone somewhere out there has your back, even if you’re wrong. I want someone I can tell everything to; someone who knows my Starbucks order by heart, knows the difference between a genuine smile and the one I always use to hide what I’m feeling. I want someone who can tell when I’m lying, and someone that I can depend on for small favors and whatnot. I’d want someone who would drop everything to help me when I needed them most; who wouldn’t take no for an answer if I was stubborn. But above all, I wish I had someone who had the audacity to stay in my life no matter the obstacles I threw at them; someone who for the first time, had the strength to be someone in my life.
"I wish I had someone." was Posted On: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 @8:30 PM | 4 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from