Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Where to find you?

The greatest feeling in the world is to be around someone who wants to hold you, wants to kiss your forehead, wants to be around you, wants to call you at night, wants to see you smile. But i think whats better than that, is finding someone that does it all, because he wants to see you happy. I want to find the guy who can make me smile, just by the way he says hello when he picks up the phone. The guy who makes my hands shake when im sitting next to him and the guy who isn’t afraid to keep hugging me, when im not really ready to let go.

"Where to find you?" was Posted On: Monday, September 19, 2011 @1:56 PM | 1 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from