Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I just want someone who I can hold.




 Holding you close. There’s nothing wrong with holding the ones you love tight. To me I just want to hold someone, someone who won’t ever leave. I want someone who will stick by my side through the end. Even when times may get rough I would love to have that special someone beside me through the fucked up times. I want someone who I can be able to trust, even when there is so much shit that is going on around us. I don’t just want to hold you close even though the worse but also the good. Like whenever we may go somewhere I want to hold you at times, this will put my mind at ease knowing that I have you with me. It eases me to have you clutched around my arms, to feel your presence with mine.
"I just want someone who I can hold." was Posted On: Monday, June 11, 2012 @8:04 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from