Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 strawberry
my strawberry nail art

sorry for the bad resolution . I don't have batteries for my digicam that's why I used our webcam instead . I did some editing on the picture to make it more brighter too . LOL

Obviously , I love nail arts so much .
I want my nails properly done every now and then .
Good thing it's FREE ! thanks to my cousin's wife . :)

I want a domo-kun nail art next time but as you can see ,
my nails are not that wider for such arts .

You can suggest a design if you want . I'll try it some other time . :)



ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my readers .

Labels:

"strawberry" was Posted On: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 @3:15 PM | 4 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from