Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I miss it .

I wish I still believed in Santa Claus.
Like really believed, believed to the point where I could go outside and leave carrots on my front door for the reindeer and not feel like an idiot.
Believe to the point where I would get so excited pouring the milk and picking out my favorite cookies for him.

I want to wake up with that feeling of, "How did all these presents get here?!"
Now I wake up, thank my parents, and carry on with my day.


There's no more magic of Santa, like the real magic I had when I was 5. I miss it.

Labels:

"I miss it ." was Posted On: Saturday, December 25, 2010 @11:38 AM | 1 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from