Another Cinderella Story
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I’m Going To Marry You Someday

I knew from the moment I met you, you where the man that I would spend the rest of my life with. I have had feelings for other boys, But I have never felt this way before. We have our challenges in this relationship but we overcome them because of the love we share. We argue all the time and sometimes we even breakup, but through everything we go through I never once stopped loving you. You truly are too good to be true. I know that I could tell you my deepest secret in this world and you will never repeat it to anyone else. You are something like my place of comfort, whenever I’m feeling down you can say two words and my whole world brightens up.

I have faith that we will someday get married and have children together and spend the rest of our lives with each other. And for some reason if we don’t I want you to know that at this exact moment you mean everything to me, People can say we’re too young to know what love is, but I’ve never seen a woman look at a man the way I look at you. We have something really special together that is way deeper than love. You should know that despite what happens between us after today, you have my heart.

Labels: ,

"I’m Going To Marry You Someday" was Posted On: Sunday, April 03, 2011 @1:15 PM | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from